My Way or the Highway ...




Travelling is trending in these months as you can keep on ogling amazing packages pops up on yoour screen every now and then. Packed your stuff? oops.... yes that zippers is gonna crack open in no time ..but you need to take EVERYTHING...dont you? Well....You Dont !!!! 


So in order to avoid the frequent "ammi ki taraf hi bhool aai" experience, I have come up with a few tips for the makeup packing that I normally keep for my self. This practice has made my travel less complicated and stress free. 


Write, Write and Write:

Jot down your priority list and decide which products and shades can favor your maximum outfits. Avoid taking clutter with you so as to avoid breakage and misplacement. I would suggest having lip balms and at least one bright shade to make yourself picture perfect.

For the Face:

While travelling, make sure you don’t crack your blushers and pressed powder. Just place cotton pads before closing them and viola! It will prevent them from being shaken. Its best to bring a BB cream with you that’ll serve the purpose for everything J


Miniature World:

If you have travel friendly empty bottles, keep them secure for travelling purpose, you can refill shampoo, lotions, facewash, makeuo remover in them to avoid extra luggage. I pack my Bioderma Micellar water that refreshes me while being the best toner and cleanser. I usually avoid taking facwash with me for small trips and use this micellar water and makeuo wipes for cleansing.


Good Bye Leaks:

Place a small plastic wrap piece before closing the liquid bottles to prevent dripping. Dry shampoos are a great alternate as well but I haven’t tried them yet so throwing the all in your court J let me know how well they work.


Jack of All Trades:

It is always best to use multi purpose makeup products that can be carried anywhere. I like to take my Elf 3 in 1 shimmer everywhere that can be used on eyes face and lips altogether.


Lets Breath:

Avoid taking nail paints with you in my opinion, being as much cosmetic free while travelling can let your body breathe and ofcourse travelling is a time to relax and enjoy so cherish very moment. Same goes with the eyeshades. If you feel you are in a mood of party, your cream blusher or lipsticks can do magic on your eyes :p


Let others Breath too:

Most important items that I cannot roam around without are perfume, deodorant. Keeping yourself refreshed whole day has to be the priotity while travelling.


Nature Rocks:

Do you really thing there is any need of taking all of your makeup brushes with you? I don’t think so, One basic brush is enough and let your fingers bring the artist within you to rock your looks!

Which one is your way :)

Hope you enjoyed a few tips from my side. What are your Do's and Dont's while travelling. Would love to add up on my list from you guys too <3


Till then,

Love and Light 

Huda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything you need to know about Trieste - Bahria Town

Bioderma Bloggers Meet and Greet

Food Market by Food Panda in Islamabad