Romance is in the ...... Eggs!



A cloudy weather, a soft breeze touching my face, enchanted by the memories of yesterday… I’m getting married tomorrow... Scared, excited, fear of unknown, yet desperate enough to see what is written on the next page of my life…


All went well, travelled from Lahore to Rawalpindi, all the way updating my Facebook status for my dear friends I left behind, but brought with me, the essence of their pure love and cherished moments spent together.

Here comes the BIG DAY!!! Treated like a Queen by my dear In-laws, enjoying every moment of my life, waiting for the typical traditions, waiting to be judged by the dessert I will make… Well, it was 2 months after my wedding though…

But what happened before this traditional ceremony is, what I am sharing today… After 2 weeks full of fun and discoveries, I was standing in the kitchen, enthusiastic for making the very first breakfast for my husband.

Eager to make a lovely fluffy omelette, visualizing an excited shine in his eyes, admiring the taste and getting comments on how good I am at cooking!!! With these inspiring and motivation thoughts, I mixed up all the spices, whisking the eggs tenderly with a few drops of milk (it makes the omelette puffy), decorated the tray, shyly moving towards the dining room, putting the tray in front of my “Mijaazi Khuda”… He ate half the eggs with a puzzling smile on his face and commented it to be a nice breakfast being a typical traditional eastern wife, I decided to finish the leftovers. The first bite made me realize that I made it extra sweet by putting sugar instead of salt, 

With enormous feelings of shock and awkwardness, I looked at my husband who was so amused to see my expressions that it made his eyes water with laughter. After this disastrous event, My husband made my day by telling me that I can be a good cook because I make food for him with all my love and devotion. That is what counts to have a perfect relationship… I learned that day the secret recipe for an ideal life!  The sweet taste of the eggs made our day sugary and we found a moment to treasure for the rest of our life. 

Well… lets put it this way… I made a “Sweet Omelette” as my first “Meetha” in my “Susral”.

However, the next day I tried a scrumptious egg sandwich recipe. Giving out the secret for a perfect happy moment to secure. 


Things you need:

  • Eggs - 2 (boiled)
  • Elbow Macaroni - Half a Cup (boiled)
  • Mayonnaise - 1 Tablespoon
  • Salt - To Taste
  • Black Pepper - To Taste
  • Chat Masala - To Taste
  • Cucumber - 1 (Round slices)
  • Green/Black Olives (Optional) - 2 to 3
  • Bread - 4 Slices


Method:

  • Mash 2 boiled eggs.
  • Mix the Macaroni, Eggs and Olives with the Mayonnaise.
  • Add Salt, Pepper, Chat Masala to it.
  • Spread on the bread.
  • Put the cucumbers over it.

Tip:

  • You might try this spread with Crackers instead of bread. I loved it with crackers.


Love yourself, your Life and your loved ones. No one could replace the person for whom you are the world.


Try it and N’joy it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything you need to know about Trieste - Bahria Town

Bioderma Bloggers Meet and Greet

Food Market by Food Panda in Islamabad