Food Market by Food Panda in Islamabad

Assalam -o- Alaikum beauties and Foodies :)


Its been a long time i have shared something on my blog , so as food gives energy to our body, this Food Market I attended this weekend energised me for writing again. So I was fortunate enough to be invited by Food Panda to its Bites and Vibes Food Market in Islamabad. It was a chance to meet Islamabadi crowd and explore its love for food in one place. So i was anxiously waiting for the day to come.

Finally after waking my self up on a lazy weekend I managed to arrive at Art and Craft Village, Shakarparian around 4 pm as the timings were from 10 am till 10 pm. With a minimal of Rs.200 entry fee, we were welcomed by a cute Panda and a Pink ambience.

A refreshing and warm crowd of different ages were having a great time with the eye catching stalls as appetising aroma surrounded the area.  Food stalls consisted of appealing names of Islamabad such as The Waffle House, Chatta's , Rahdaari, Istanbul Restaurant, Sinfully Yours, Payt Pooja, the Cheflings Tales etc.

Catch of the day were the Free margaritas served by 7up, the Official beverage partner of Food Panda.

Me and my Kids had a great time as they managed to get some turns on the Kids Jumping Castle and Face Painting.





I was attracted to this beautiful stall by Sinfully Yours as sweets are my greatest weakness :P however, keeping in mind my low calorie diet I decided to move on... but then suddenly I had a short term memory loss and I attacked the stall of Payt Pooja and helped myself with a yummy Aloo Achari Paratha ;D and really did justice to it <3





It was a nice gathering and overall families were having a great time exploring variety of food. Such family events should be encouraged in this era of terror and depression. Its a sign that we, as a nation, are still alive and enthusiastic :)

How was your experience ???

Comments

  1. We respect Ramadan and people who fast. That’s why our team wish to offer you healthy, fresh and delicious foods for Ramadan at the Eid bazaar near me. We do not compromise on the quality while manufacturing, packing and delivering any food to our customers. Live long by getting food from Food Stalls In Sydney.

    Click here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything you need to know about Trieste - Bahria Town

Bioderma Bloggers Meet and Greet