Chickolette





Guysssss... Hope you are doing great, missed you all <3 Accept my apologies for not being in touch with my blog but huhhhhhh... Mommy bloggers are supposed to be like that I guess :) Pampering kids is an extremely tough job yet at the end, you feel relaxed and happy to see the smiles on their faces :)


So this recipe that I am sharing today is also an attempt to make my lil one happy, and Yayyyyyy I was successful in doing that :D

So my 5 years old daughter is very fond of eggs, capsicum, chicken but she is a bit choosy in eating carrots. To achieve this target I had to think of something apart from Carrot Cake that I make for her. So sharing my recipe with you guys now.


Ingredients:

  • 2 Eggs (beaten)
  • 1/2 Chicken breast (boiled and shredded)
  • 1/2 Carrot (finely chopped)
  • 1/2 Capsicum (Finely chopped)
  • Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
  • Ketchup/ Chilli sauce 1 teaspoon (as desired)
  • Mustard Paste (Optional as desired)
  • Soy Sauce (1 teaspoon)
  • Salt (to taste)
  • Black Pepper (Pinch)
  • Oil for Frying



Method:

  • So, take some oil in a pan and add chicken, carrot, capsicum, soy sauce, salt and pepper and fry till the veggies get soft. Take them out and allow them to cool down for a while.
  • Next, add veggies and beaten eggs into a warm pan and cook till the eggs are according to your taste. I like them soft and light in color.
  • In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard paste. If you like it spicy, you may add chilli sauce as well :)
  • You can serve this warm with bread.

Do try the recipe guys and I hope it will solve the veggie issues of many moms :)



Recommendation:

If available, you may add finely chopped mushrooms as well. However, the options are endless :)


How do you make your kids eat the veggies in a hidden way :P do share your thoughts as well <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything you need to know about Trieste - Bahria Town

Bioderma Bloggers Meet and Greet

Food Market by Food Panda in Islamabad