My Shopping Haul from Colour Studio Professional


Heeelllloooooo guys, what are you up to these day? Its been quite a while now that I haven't posted anything... But getting back to routine now :)

Once upon a time, I got yummy haul from Colour Studio Professional and loving it sooooooo much :) I am gonna share those products with you today...


This is what I got in a Valentine's Deal:

My February Haul 


I got these products from Color Studio webpage. This valentine deal was in Rs. 1500/- only. For now, there are not giving away any deals but I must say their items are worth a try! So I selected this deal from their page and for proceeding to checkout, I had to register an account with them. For a lazy bones like me, its hell of a job but YET it has become a life saver for me as I don't need to provide my information all over again whenever I need to shop from their store :) that's a plus!!

Once you are done with it, they come to the shipping method section. They are providing Free Delivery on purchase of items worth Rs. 1500. Else, we need to pay Rs. 250/- handling charges to them. 

For now they are only providing Cash on Delivery service... best for me :) However, you have to keep your cash handy as they don't provide option for debit/credit card payment. Their order is delivered within 1-2 days after a confirmation call from their representative.

Best thing about Color Studio webpage is that after creating the account, you can review your order history along with the date of your order. Service is very satisfactory and the goods come in your hands safe and sound.


The products I got in this deal were:

  • Pro Lash mascara (Black)
  • Mineral Beauty Balm
  • Lipstick (In Vogue)
  • Kajal 

I shall be sharing with you the reviews of my haul very soon In sha Allah :) For now, I'm sharing swatches of the lip shade with you.

Color Studio Lipstick Shade "In Vogue"



Hand Swatch of Lip Shade "In Vogue" 



Overall, my experience with this brand is amazing. Are you using any products that I have in my haul? If yes, how was your experience with them :)


Which Products of Color Studio have you tried? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything you need to know about Trieste - Bahria Town

Bioderma Bloggers Meet and Greet

Food Market by Food Panda in Islamabad