Hidden Blessing





Life seems dark without you… You can make my dark days bright... are some expressions that nearly everyone use when they miss their nearest and dearest, but what about those, whose lives are in fact dark and gloomy not for the reason that they are missing some dearly loved, but because they have lost the glow of their lives which is nowhere to be found.


What is this darkness anyway…?? This darkness means a great deal… It signifies struggling twice as much as other people with this blessing do, striving to conquer the light behind the closed doors. In this obscurity, nobody will ever lend a hand or accompany; just one’s self. 

I am Noor-ul-Ain… Brightness of the eyes… but this “noor” of mine is lost somewhere, from where it might never return. I see dreams vividly but the quintessence of all my dreams results in darkness imperceptible by others. My life is murky, I have no way, but this how my creator made me so, undefined destiny, where will I go, I can see no light, no color. All is mercy and pity that I am worthy of. The fearsome thoughts concerning my future are revealed upon me. No one is here to support me, console me; the soothing feelings of loving and being cherished are not for me. 

But who desires them anyways… When I have the best today at hand. I am what you all are not and grateful to my creator who made me sightless… YES! I am Blind. Your luxurious, nerve shattering lives have nothing to do with my world. My world… full of color, unimaginable in your world, the pure colors, what I have, cannot be perceived by you people. 

I have the answer to the queries people raise, why the creator made blind people?? Each person in this world has a purpose for their existence. We are made for a purpose, that is, not to indulge in hullabaloo of this world, not to watch the evils, abhorrence and catastrophes on the hand of “ogled people”.

I know who I am. I am pure, my soul is buoyant. My challenging life is free from the hectic world of yours. Do you have time to just spare a few minutes to think what you are and what are you becoming??? Aggravated, bothered by worldly thoughts, vexed, exhausted. My life is in no one’s possession, my dreams are for the life that is eternal. 

My creator has made me exceptional. My precious eyes are not for this forged world, my creator has saved them for me to see all the exquisiteness and daintiness of the world henceforth. My eyes are worth watching the places, colors and people that are pure, chaste and eternal.

Hate me for what I am

Love me for what I’m not…


I am blind, you may hate me for that, but you’ll surely love me once realizing what I have gained on losing what you have achieved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything you need to know about Trieste - Bahria Town

Bioderma Bloggers Meet and Greet

Food Market by Food Panda in Islamabad